This webinar provides you with the information that you need to know to pass an audit.
California Medicare 101- Part B
March 27, 2018 Tuesday 9:00 am – 11:30 am PST
March 27, 2018 Tuesday 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm PST
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
• Required ICD-10 codes as of 10/1/2017
• Proper use of the ABN
• Current modifiers
• Proper use of Medicare modifiers
• Current fee schedules and deductibles Effective January 2018
• Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
• Current LCDs information for both Northern and Southern California
• Introduction to Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) 2017
APPROVED FOR 2.5 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA CEUS FOR ETHICAL CODING AND BILLING DISTANCE LEARNING.
$137 first registrant
$77 for each additional person
Add $30 per webinar for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Registration Deadline: TUESDAY, MARCH 20, 2018 — To save 10% upon checkout enter “February2018”
NOTE: In order to be approved for attendance, registration fees must be received on or before registration deadlines.