Even if you have a “Cash Practice” you need to code correctly.
If you have a new CA or need a review this course is for you.
If you need California CEUs for Ethical Coding and Billing (distance learning) this is for you.
Thursday, April 12, 2018 from 8:30 am – 12:40 pm (PST)
- Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
- Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
- 2018 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10), supply, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
- Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
- Reduce delays and red flags
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12)
- NPI numbers
- Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
- 4 hours of instructions
*Because Medicare is so complex, this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
APPROVED FOR 4 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA CEUS FOR ETHICAL CODING AND BILLING
This course is designed to cover the most frequently used billing codes (CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10) used in many Chiropractic offices here in California. I will provide them with tools and resources that can be used to conduct audits of their Evaluation and Management codes to determine that if their documentation supports the correct use of the codes they are using.
Save $ and enter code “February2018”
Applicable to states.