Where you too busy to attend on of the CSS live webinars?
You can purchase our previously recorded webinars on a DVD.
Submit claims with confidence.
Take control of your cash flow & reduce overhead.
Collect money from patients now.
Keep your AR to a minimum.
These courses help you do it right the first time!
Receive consistently accurate payments and prevent costly errors.
Essential Coding for the Chiropractic Practice
Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept “payment directly from health insurance carriers.
Prevent costly errors, receive consistently accurate payments, and submit claims with confidence.
- Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
- Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
- 2018 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10), supply, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
- Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
- Reduce delays and red flags
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12)
- NPI numbers
- Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
- 4 hours of instructions
*Because Medicare is so complex, this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
California Medicare 101 – Part B
Federal laws require that you bill Medicare for most manual manipulations to the spine.
Learn what you need to get paid the first time you submit claims.
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
- Required ICD-10 codes as of 10/1/2017
- Proper use of the ABN
- Current modifiers
- Proper use of Medicare modifiers
- Current fee schedules and deductibles Effective January 2018
- Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
- Current LCDs for both Northern and Southern California
- Introduction to Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) 2018
- 2.5 hours of instruction
California Personal Injuries
Covers the most efficient ways to handle both automobile related accidents and non-vehicular accidents such as slips and falls.
The focus is on what you need to do to get paid in a timely manner and to keep you accounts receivable to a minimum.
- Financial policies that get you paid
- Suggested and required forms
- Verification of coverage and benefits
- Communications with attorneys, insurance carriers and patients
- Working with liens cases and getting paid in full
- Payment for copies of records and reports
- Dealing with attorney’s request for reductions of liens
- And much more…
*California CEUs are only available for live webinars only.