If you are not getting 100% of your charges from carriers (that you are not contracted with) and attorneys, this webinar will show you how to get paid in full.
The registration deadline for the Tuesday, May 22, 2018 California Personal Injury webinars is today!
This webinar covers the most efficient ways to handle both automobile related accidents and non-vehicular accidents such as slips and falls. The focus is on what you need to do to get paid in a timely manner and to keep your accounts receivable to a minimum.
- Financial policies that get you paid
- Suggested and required forms
- Verification of coverage and benefits
- Communications with attorneys, insurance carriers and patients
- Working with liens cases and getting paid in full
- Payment for copies of records and reports
- Dealing with attorney’s request for reductions of liens
- And much more…
Approved of for 2.5 hours of California distance learning CEUs.
Price $137.00 for the first attendee and $77 for each additional attendee. Additional $30 for California CEUs.
9:00 am – 11:30 am (PST) Register Now
1:00 pm – 3:30 pm (PST) Register Now