It is important that all team members know how important they are to the success of your practice and that the words they use can determine the success of your practice.
What we say and how we say it can either persuade patients to come into your office or look for another office. They play an important part in the healing process too.
In my two part article “Telephone Etiquette 101, Sounding As Good As You Really Are” which where originally published in the December 16, 2009 and February 12, 2010 issues of Dynamic Chiropractic, I address the importance of the words we use, the key components to sounding as good as you can possibly be, how to answer questions of potential new patients, telephone etiquette, phone call policies and much more.
I hope you read both parts of these articles and if you have a new team member please register for the one or all three of the remaining Systems For Building a Success Practice webinar series.
Module II: Scripts for Success
- The power of words
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Sounding as good as you really are
- Scripts for scheduling new patients
- First visit procedures and scripts
- Report of findings visit procedures and scripts
- New Patient orientation
Module III: The Power of the Front Desk
- Simplify your business and improve quality of care
- Appointment scheduling guidelines
- Missed appointment scripts
- Scripts and solutions for dealing with patients who are late or early, the doctor is running behind, patients who come to visit and more
Module IV: Dream Team Power Tools
- What is your purpose?
- Mission to support your vision
- Diversity in your group
- Team policy guidelines
- Dream team meetings: Rules and format
- Ideal characteristics of a power team
Unlimited attendees for $157 per module.
Save 10% at the time of check-out by entering coupon code “Summer2018”