I am grateful to be among people who live and practice what I know chiropractic to be, one of the most powerful (if not the most) healing professions in the world.
One of the many things that am grateful for is the impact that touch has on the lives of those who are treated through Chiropractic. The power of love and the touch of our hands, restore innate to our patients. I hear Chiropractors sharing how they use their gift of touch to find and remove subluxations thereby restore health.
I was also grateful that we as Chiropractic Assistants/ Technicians, touch our patients too. As part of the Chiropractic team we play a very important role in the patient’s healing process.
We also “touch” all those who come into our office in many other and equally important ways.
- We touch them with the sound of caring in our voices and the carefully chosen power-filled caring words we use.
- We touch them with our ability and willingness to be of service to them. We go the extra mile to see that their questions are answered, and by allowing them to become part of our practice.
- We touch them with the warmth of our smiles. Remember a smile cost you nothing, but gives so much.
- We touch them with our presence. The love energy we radiate when they are in the office with us aids in the healing process.
- We take the time to show them that they are V.I.P.s when we come out from behind the front desk to greet them in the reception area and use the VIP hand-shake to welcome them personally.
We are partners with the Chiropractors we serve in the healing process. Our commitment and confidence supports not only the patients but also community in which we serve, to living healthier and more productive lives.
What we may not realize is that many people in this world have not experienced the power of the loving touch.
As I continue into my third decade as a Chiropractic Assistant I know that the reason I have chosen to stay in this profession is because of how Chiropractic has improved the quality of my health and life and so many others, but I also know it to be the warmest, loving, caring, healing profession around.
The final 2018 Systems for Building a Successful Practice webinar series will begin on Tuesday, November 27, 2018.
All webinars in this series will be held on Tuesdays from noon – 1:45 pm (PST).
Register for just the ones you need or take the whole series.
To register, please visit the CSS calendar page.