It is time to register for live training for your new team members.
California distance learning CEUs for Ethical Coding and Billing are available too.
California Medicare Basics
Tuesday, July 16, 201912:30 pm – 3:00 pm (PST)
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12) form required
for paper claims
• Required ICD-10 codes as of 10/1/2018- 9/30/2019
• Proper use of the ABN
• Current modifiers
• Proper use of Medicare modifiers
• Current fee schedules and deductibles effective January 2019
• Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
• Current LCDs information for both Northern and Southern
• Information on the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Program
Approximately 80% of the information covered applies to all 50 states.
$67.00 unlimited attendees
Add $10 per webinar for 2.5 Hours of California distance learning CEUs
Registration Deadline: FRIDAY July 12, 2019
Essential Coding for the Chiropractic Practice
Tuesday, July 23, 201912:30 pm – 4:40 pm (PST)
• Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept”
payment directly from health insurance carriers
• Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury,
Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
• 2019 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10), supply, supports
and service codes (HCPCS) codes
• Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
• Reduce delays and red flags
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12)
• NPI numbers
• Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper
*Because Medicare is so complex, this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
Applies to all 50 states.
$107 unlimited attendees
Add $10 per webinar for 4.0 California distance learning CEUs
Registration Deadline: FRIDAY, July 19, 2019
California Personal Injury
Tuesday, July 30, 201912:30 pm – 3:00 pm (PST)
We will cover the most efficient ways to handle both automobile related accidents and non-vehicular accidents such as slip and falls. The focus will be what you need to do to get paid in a timely manner and to keep your accounts receivable to a minimum.
• Financial policies that get you paid
• Suggested and required forms
• Verification of coverage and benefits
• Communications with attorneys, insurance carriers and
• Working with liens cases and getting paid in full
• Payment for copies of records and reports
• Dealing with attorney’s request for reductions of liens
• And much more….
$67 unlimited attendees
Add $10 per webinar for 2.0 California distance learning CEUs
Registration Deadline: FRIDAY, July 26, 2019
NOTE: If you are not able to attend the live webinars you can purchase them on-demand.
For additional information click here.