Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.
These are recordings of webinars that were presented earlier this year.
They will be available to you 24/7 for a limited time once your purchase is processed.
For course descriptions for the Billing, Coding and Collections series click here.
For course descriptions for the Systems for Building a Successful Practice series click here.
What you need to know before you purchase these on-demand webinars:
- Once you have started the webinar it is recommended that you continue to the end in one session. If for any reason you leave the webinar you will need to start over at the beginning.
- If you are taking the webinar for California distance learning CEUs for Ethical Coding and Billing there will be quiz questions throughout the webinar and your responses will be recorded and reviewed by me. They will be used to capture the number of hours that you actually participated and the time that you signed in and logged out. Your responses will be saved for them to review if requested.
- Handouts will be made available via a link once your registration is completed. They will also be available via the GoToWebinar dashboard.
- Please print out the handouts before the webinar begins.
- You can ask me questions at any time during the webinar and I will answer them within five business days.
2020 On-demand webinars will be posted after the live presentations beginning January 16, 2020.