These are recordings of webinars that were presented earlier this year.
They will be available to you 24/7 for a limited time once your purchase is processed.
For course descriptions for the Billing, Coding and Collections series click here.
For course descriptions for the Systems for Building a Successful Practice series click here.
What you need to know before you purchase these on-demand webinars:
- Once you have started the webinar it is recommended that you continue to the end in one session. If for any reason you leave the webinar you will need to start over at the beginning.
- If you are taking the webinar for California distance learning CEUs for Ethical Coding and Billing there will be quiz questions throughout the webinar and your responses will be recorded and reviewed by me. They will be used to capture the number of hours that you actually participated and the time that you signed in and logged out. Your responses will be saved for them to review if requested.
- Handouts will be made available via a link once your registration is completed. They will also be available via the GoToWebinar dashboard.
- Please print out the handouts before the webinar begins.
- You can ask me questions at any time during the webinar and I will answer them within five business days.
California Personal Injury – Fall 2019 On-Demand$67.00
Essential Coding for the Chiropractic Practice On-Demand Fall 2019$107.00
Essential Coding for the Chiropractic Practice – Summer 2019 On-Demand$107.00
California Personal Injury – Spring 2019 On-Demand$67.00
Essential Coding for the Chiropractic Practice – Spring 2019 On-Demand$107.00
California Medicare Basics Webinar On Demand Spring 2019$67.00
Practice Building Principles & Systems 2019 On-Demand$87.00
Dream Team Power Tools March 28, 2019 On-Demand$87.00
The Power of the Front Desk March 21, 2019 On-Demand$87.00