Includes previously recorded webinar on DVD plus webinar handouts.
Will be mailed out on or after January 31, 2019
Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
- Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
- Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
- 2019 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2019, supplies, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
- Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
- Reduce delays and red flags
- Evaluation and management audit tools
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12)
- NPI numbers
- Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
- 4 hours of instructions
- Applies to all states
*Because Medicare is so complex, this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.