- Synchronous telemedicine services rendered via a real-time interactive audio and video telecommunications systems
- Telephone services
- Online digital Evaluation and Management Services.
- Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
- Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
- 2020 procedural (CPT), supply, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
- NEW diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2020 through 09/31/2021
- Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
- Reduce delays and red flags
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12)
- NPI numbers
- Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
*Because Medicare is so complex this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
CA approved 4 Hours Distance Learning Category A- Ethical Billing & Coding CA-A-20-01-10088
$117.00 Unlimited Attendees
Add $10 per doctor for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.