• Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
• Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
• 2018 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2017 through 9/31/2018, supplies, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
• Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
• Reduce delays and red flags
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12)
• NPI numbers
• Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
*Because Medicare is so complex this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
APPROVED FOR 4 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA CEUS FOR ETHICAL CODING AND BILLING
$177 first registrant
$107 for each additional person
Add $30 per doctor for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE Tuesday, May 29, 2018
NOTE: In order to be approved for attendance, registration fees must be received on or before registration deadline.