• Synchronous telemedicine services rendered via a real-time interactive audio and video telecommunications systems
• Telephone services
• Online digital Evaluation and Management Services.
• Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
• Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
• 2020 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2020 through 9/30/2021, supplies, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
• Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
• Reduce delays and red flags
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12)
• NPI numbers
• Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
*Because Medicare is so complex this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
APPROVED FOR IN CALIFORNIA FOR 4 HOURS CATEGORY A – ETHICAL BILLING AND CODING DISTANCE LEARNING
$117.00 Unlimited Attendees
$10.00 California CEUs
REGISTRATION DEADLINE Tuesday, October 13, 2020
NOTE: In order to be approved for attendance, registration fees must be received on or before registration deadline.
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.