• Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
• Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
• 2020 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2018 through 9/30/2020, supplies, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
• Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
• Reduce delays and red flags
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12)
• NPI numbers
• Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
*Because Medicare is so complex this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
CA approved 4 Hours Category A- Ethical Billing & Coding CA-A-20-01-10088
$117.00 Unlimited Attendees
Add $10 per doctor for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.