Federal laws require that Chiropractors bill Medicare for most manual manipulations to the spine. NORIDIAN is California’s current Medicare Administrative Contractor and we will cover their specific requirements.
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
• New ABN effective this year. Learn the proper use.
• Current modifiers
• Proper use of Medicare modifiers
• Current fee schedules and deductibles effective January 2021
• Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
• Learn the new Billing & Coding Requirements effective January 2020
• Information on the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Program
APPROVED FOR IN CALIFORNIA FOR 2.5 HOURS CATEGORY A – ETHICAL BILLING AND CODING Interactive Video Conference*
$79.00 Unlimited Attendees
*$15.00 California CEUs
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS Monday, February 1, 2021