Federal laws require that Chiropractors bill Medicare for most manual manipulations to the spine. NORIDIAN is California’s current Medicare Administrative Contractor and we will cover their specific requirements.
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
• Proper use of the ABN
• Current modifiers
• Proper use of Medicare modifiers
• Current fee schedules and deductibles effective January 2020
• Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
• GOOD-BYE LCD. Learn the new Billing & Coding Requirements effective January 2020
• Information on the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Program
APPROVED FOR IN CALIFORNIA FOR 2.5 HOURS CATEGORY A – ETHICAL BILLING AND CODING DISTANCE LEARNING
$77.00 Unlimited Attendees
$10.00 California CEUs
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS Friday, July 17, 2020
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.