Federal laws require that Chiropractors bill Medicare for most manual manipulations to the spine. NORIDIAN is California’s current Medicare Administrative Contractor and we will cover their specific requirements.
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
• Required ICD-10 codes as of 10/1/2018
• Proper use of the ABN
• Current modifiers
• Proper use of Medicare modifiers
• Current fee schedules and deductibles Effective January 2018
• Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
• Current LCDs information for both Northern and Southern California
• Introduction to Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) 2017
APPROVED FOR 2.5 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA DISTANCE LEARNING CEUS FOR ETHICAL CODING AND BILLING
$137 first registrant
$77 for each additional person
Add $30 per doctor for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*
SAVE 10% upon checkout. Enter “fall2018”. *Excludes CEUs.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS Tuesday, October 30, 2018
NOTE: In order to be approved for attendance, registration fees must be received on or before registration deadline.