Federal laws require that Chiropractors bill Medicare for most manual manipulations to the spine. NORIDIAN is California’s current Medicare Administrative Contractor and we will cover their specific requirements.
• NEW Billing and Coding requirements as of 1/1/2020
• ICD-10 codes
• Proper use of the ABN
• Current modifiers
• Proper use of Medicare modifiers
• Current fee schedules and deductible effective January 2020
• Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
• Information on the Qualified Medicare Beneficiary Program
APPROVED FOR 2.5 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA DISTANCE LEARNING CEUS
Category A – Ethical Billing & Coding CA-A-20-01-10089
$77.00 Unlimited Attendees
Add $10 per doctor for California Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*
Recording available until 12/31/2020
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.