This training package includes previously recorded webinar on DVD plus webinar handouts.
Federal laws require that you bill Medicare for most manual manipulations to the spine.
NORIDIAN is California’s current Medicare Administrative Contractor and we will cover their specific requirements.
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12) form required for paper claims
- ICD-10 codes are required for all services on or after 10/1/2017
- Proper use of the ABN
- Current modifiers
- Proper use of Medicare modifiers
- Current fee schedules and deductibles Effective 1/1/2017
- Documentation requirements for subluxations and visits
- Current LCDs for both Northern and Southern California
- 2.25 hours of instruction
Approximately 80% of the information covered applies to all states.