We will cover the most efficient ways to handle both automobile related accidents and non-vehicular accidents such as slips and falls. The focus will be what you need to do to get paid in a timely manner and to keep your accounts receivable to a minimum.
• Financial policies that get you paid
• Suggested and required forms
• Verification of coverage and benefits
• Communications with attorneys, insurance carriers and patients
• Working with liens cases and getting paid in full
• Payment for copies of records and reports
• Dealing with attorney’s request for reductions of liens
• And much more…
CA approved 2.25 Hours Category A- Ethical Billing & Coding CA-A-20-01-10106*
$77.00 Unlimited Attendees
*$10.00 per provider for California CEUs
REGISTRATION DEADLINE, Friday, July 24, 2020
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.