We will cover the most efficient ways to handle both automobile related accidents and non-vehicular accidents such as slips and falls. The focus will be what you need to do to get paid in a timely manner and to keep your accounts receivable to a minimum.
• Financial policies that get you paid
• Suggested and required forms
• Verification of coverage and benefits
• Communications with attorneys, insurance carriers and patients
• Working with liens cases and getting paid in full
• Payment for copies of records and reports
• Dealing with attorney’s request for reductions of liens
• And much more…
APPROVED FOR 2.25 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA DISTANCE LEARNING CEUS FOR ETHICAL CODING AND BILLING
$77.00 Unlimited Attendees
Add $10 per doctor for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*
Please read the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners Impact of Executive Order N-39-20 and other important information regarding the re-licensing during the Covid19 pandemic.