- Minor change to the 2023 Evaluation and Management codes
- Synchronous telemedicine services rendered via a real-time interactive audio and video telecommunications systems
- Telephone services
- Online digital Evaluation and Management Services.
- Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
- Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
- 2023 procedural (CPT), supply, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
- Diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2023 through 09/31/2024
- Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
- Reduce delays and red flags
- Proper completion of the new CMS-1500 (02/12)
- NPI numbers
- Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
4 hours of instructions
*Because Medicare is so complex, this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
CA APPROVED FOR 4 HOURS OF CALIFORNIA ONLINE CEUs FOR ETHICAL CODING AND BILLING CA-A-23-02-01040
$137.00 Unlimited Attendees
Add $15 per doctor for Continuing Education Units (CEUs)*
Recording available until 12/31/2023. Not transferable or refundable.