• Synchronous telemedicine services rendered via a real-time interactive audio and video telecommunications systems
• Telephone services
• Online digital Evaluation and Management Services.
• Proper coding for “cash practices” and practices that “accept” payment directly from health insurance carriers
• Correct Coding for all types of patients (cash, personal injury, Medicare*, health insurance and Workers’ Compensation)
• 2023 procedural (CPT), diagnosis (ICD-10) effective 10/1/2023 through 9/30/2024 supplies, supports and service codes (HCPCS) codes
• Get payment the first time by producing “clean claims”
• Reduce delays and red flags
• Proper completion of the CMS-1500 (02/12)
• NPI numbers
• Reduce denials and reductions in payments using proper modifiers
*Because Medicare is so complex this webinar will not focus on Medicare modifiers or diagnostic codes.
*California CEUs approved 4 Hours Category A – Ethical Billing and Coding ONLINE CA-A-23-02-01040
$137.00 Unlimited Attendees
*$15 California CEUs per provider
REGISTRATION DEADLINE Sunday, October 8, 2023